- Eligibility: An Institute shall be registered with PSC® as Corporate Active Member.
- Classification: The Institute are classified to deliver PSC® National or Accredited Programs.
- Facilities: The Institute shall have an office with its telephone, postal code and email facilities.
- Staff requirement:
- HSE Trainers: The Institute shall have at least HSE Trainers approved from PSC® and complete Lead Safety Trainer Program from PSC®. (T & C Apply)
- Administrative Staff: The Institute shall have administrative staff as required.
- Tools & Safety Equipment: The Institute shall have all HSE equipment’s which required for candidates, safety equipment and PPE’s and suitable facilities.
- ATP Application Fees: 5,000/- PKR
- ATP Registration Fees: 30,000/- PKR (ATP License Valid for 3 Years)
- ATP Registration Renewed Fees: 30,000/- PKR
- Cancellation of Registration: In the event any of details submitted found to be false during the validity of registration or unauthorized personnel carrying out HSE courses, registration will be cancelled and will be debarred for registration for one year.
- Renewal: The Institute shall apply for renewal before 3 months of expiry.
- Replacement: In case any staff listed in the application is replaced, the institute shall inform PSC® Training Team within two weeks.
- Procedure for Registration: The institute shall submit the following documents to PSC® via email or online portal.
- Application Form
- NTN Certificate
- HSE Trainer Approval Documents
- Administrative Staff Documents
- Details of tools & equipment list
- Note: Institute shall submit photos of institute facilities following items: * Main Office * Main Entrance * Classrooms * Workshop / Practical Area * Tools & Equipments * etc……
- International Accreditations for the institute or any agreements required be attached.
Apply Online: https://www.psc.org.pk/become-a-center/
or more detail contact our Training Team Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Official WhatsApp: 03100077713