OHS also provides membership to organizations, as OHS believes that, future of people and professionals are created through working in different organizations. Organizations are platforms that provide opportunities to the professionals and people, for utilizing their skills, expertise and education in a particular field and build their career path.
Requirements of Membership
There is a minimum membership requirement for organizations are mentioned as follows:
Types of corporate membership include:
- PSC Gold Member (50,000/- PKR Yearly) : Gold membership is designed for larger organisations with dedicated work health and safety personnel. Gold membership offers multiple access to enable key safety professionals to remain up to date with all things work health and safety, unlimited access to all WHS/OHS resources and unlimited financial savings on expert training, consulting and auditing services.
- PSC Silver Member (40,000/- PKR Yearly) :Silver membership offers safety professionals in medium sized organisations a range of resources, support and professional development opportunities.
- Are you doing the job of 3 people and occasionally need expert advice on complex safety questions?
- Do you want financial savings on hazard-specific or legislated training, onsite and in time frames designed to keep your business operating smoothly, or third party auditing?
- PSC Bronze Member (30,000/- PKR Yearly): All businesses small and large have a duty of care to protect the work health and safety of employees, casuals, volunteers, contractors and others.
- No workplace safety system and not sure where to start?
- Need a safety management system to apply for contracts and tenders?
- How does your current safety planning stack up?
-Benefits of Organizational Membership:
25% discount for placement of advertisements in OHS magazine which is a periodic magazine related to Health and Safety;
OHS will nominate for winning awards based on the condition that organization fulfill criteria for winning awards;
Discounts on attendance of courses related to Health and Safety, organized by OHS;
Issuance of Membership E-Certificate;
Access to different exhibitions and seminars;
20% discount on minimum 30 persons’ attendance in HSE training sessions;
Organizations will be offered options to participate in seminars or workshops in different forms like establishing stalls etc.;
Support to the organizations’ employees in career and succession planning through training’s and courses;
Discounts of 20% on HSE inspection and audits;